This is me, having taught my 07.00 am class, making my breakfast. This Wednesday is set out to be an exceptionally long day. Morning class, work on website, meeting and studio errands and two more classes in the evening. My day today starts from 06.00 until 20.30 when I finish the last class.
Yet this is me, between my responsibilities, making myself and hubby some banana pancakes.
Life is activities. No matter how passive one is, one always would like some degree of activity.
But life is also about balance, working and being in activity all day for some of us is stressful. So in the midst of all this, do you take some time in between, and do something that is fun and nurturing for yourself?
My choice of this day is a low carbs banana pancake. Does it taste good? Does banana and egg ever taste not good to you?
And here the very simple, 5 minutes recipe:
- 2 riped banana
- 2 eggs
- Cinnamon powder
- Coconut oil
- Option to add whole wheat flour
- Mash banana with a fork
- Beat eggs
- Mix the two together, beat in cinnamon powder, one table spoon of coconut oil. And option to add in 1.5 table spoons of whole wheat flour
- Let mixture sit
- Heat a small pan, add coconut oil or butter
- Fry small, flat scoops of mixture on the pan. Fry for approx. 2 minutes each or until golden brown
- Add your condiment and enjoy 👍